Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sarah's & Billy's Birthday Party

We had just family for Sarah's birthday party. We got together Sunday evening and she still got plenty from the grandparents and her uncles and aunts along with big sister Jessica and mommy and daddy. This is the one thing she wanted was a thing you roll in. Jessica got one for Christmas and then Sarah liked it so much she wanted one. So Nana got her one.



She just loves this puppy dog that Zip sent to her. We saved it for her to open that night.





This is the present Jessica got her. I just love this picture of the two of them.





Here is the present she got from Mommy and Daddy. It was Tinkerbell bedspread, sheets and curtains for her room. She loves them.





Here is the cake she wanted. All she talked about was a princess cake. So I made it myself for doing this for the first time I don't think it turned out that bad. Sarah loved it and that was all that matters.







We can't forget some pictures of Daddy. Here is daddy holding Sarah while she is eating her cake.

Here is daddy opening his gift. This is daddy trying to explain Lost to them. My mom and I get him this each year for his birthday. He loves to watch it. We have every season so far. I can't get into it but I will watch them sometime.

No comments: