Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas with the Wilmer's and Lewis's

Here is a picture of my sister-in-law Lynn and her son Austin.

Here are the kids having fun on the playground in the yard.

Sarah with her look like I didn't do anything wrong. I love this look. It makes you want to eat her up. That is Austin in the background.


Here is a picture we had to get Sarah is letting Uncle Ben hold her. Daddy has Jessica.


I just love this picture of Billy holding Jessica, Austin and Sarah. Austin has the biggest smile on his face with the two girls on each side of him. He is such a ham.


We enjoyed spending Christmas with everyone. We missed the ones that could not be with us this year but we hope you all had a great Christmas too.

2 comments:

Alisha Harris said...

I love the girls cheerleading costumes that is soo cute!

the haynie's said...

They got them for Christmas from my brother and his wife. I love the picture of the three of them.